Ready to Go - Shadowlands 50-60
Get a good start into ShadowlandsYou don't have the time or the desire to level your character in Shadowlands and also complete the story questline, which is important to choose a covenant? Gamelooting will take care of it as soon as possible and save you a lot of time.
Book today and don't bother with leveling.
Process & settlement
BookingAdd your selected boost to the cart, follow the order process and pay your boost
WaitingYou will be contacted by our responsible booster on the same day or at the latest the next day. Give him your account informations and unlock him for your account. Either this is done via an activation code by an email from Blizzard or via an authenticator if available.
ProcessingThe booster then takes care of your order and is in contact with you about the play seasons, the progress and completion of your order.
DoneThe booster will notify you immediately when he has finished your order.
What you getWe level your character from level 50 to 60 in Shadowlands.
Any gold, mats and items that your char will receive, will be stored in your bags.
Bookable as an option:
- Completion of the story questline until Der Meister von Revendreth. Recommended for the first character
- Completion of the introductory questline by Torghast and unlocking of the Runecarver Der Vergessene. Recommended for the first character
Note for Threads of FateIn order to use the option Threads of Fate, you must have one level 60 character, have completed the story questline and the first chapter of your covenant campaign.
What requirements do I need for this boost?
- You need a character at lvl 50
- The Shadowlands expansion
- In order to use the option Threads of Fate, you must be level 60 with a character, have completed the story questline and the first chapter of your covenant campaign.