The second Front: Object 279 (e)
Soviet Heavy Tank Object 279 (e)USSR Heavy Tank Tier X: The Second Front is moving forward and now it is the time to add the last tank to your collection.The early construction of a heavy tank with the ability to overcome even high obstacles. This vehicle was to be equipped with a low four-stroke engine mounted on side rails, which also served as fuel tanks, significantly reducing the risk of fire. This solution offered the opportunity to overcome obstacles and increase the probability of survival, the tank could still move even after the chains had been destroyed. In 1948, a working prototype was produced.
Get this tank through the personal mission on the second front. Whether single order or a complete activation of Object 279 (e), gamelooting can do it all for you without frustration and loss of time! Book your new heavy tank today!
Procedure and execution
BookingAdd your selected boost to the cart, follow the order process and pay your boost.
WaitingYou will be contacted by our staff member as fast as possible to talk about all details.
DoneWe will complete the job and our staff member keep you up to date on progress.
What you get & what you need
What you getSolution of personal assignments and entire order series as well as an Express unlocking of the Premium Tier X Object 279 (e) the second front according to the configuration of your choice
- Individual orders and / or complete order series (1 to 15)
- Orders No.15 always incl. Additional conditions
- WN8: Great or higher
- Credit insurance optional
- On request with replays and screenshots
- possibly 600 Gold
- possibly enough credits
- at least 100%-Crew with 100% 1. Perk/Skill (Sixth sense must exist)
- If necessary, the booster optimally adjusts the equipment and skills / perks (with gold insert)
- Optimal tanks:Common tanks from levels 8 to 10 of the relevant mission branches/nations
Frequently asked questions
World of Warcraft
Path of Exile
World of Tanks
League of Legends
Final Fantasy XIV