The new Raid in Patch 8.3 Ny'alotha on Heroic (HC) difficulty with personal loot
The fourth raid Ny'alotha, the Waking City in Battle for Azeroth, is an ancient City full of dangerours creatures and Nzoth minions. At the end of the City Nzoth himself is waiting for us. The following bosses will be waiting for us: Wrathion the Black Emperor, Maut, The Prophet Skitra, Dark Inquisitor Xanesh, The Hivemind, Shad'har the Insatiable, Drest'agath, Vexiona, Ra-den the Despoiled, Il'gynoth Corruption Reborn, Carapace of N'Zoth und N'Zoth, the Corruptor will drop loot on heroic mode with itemlevel 460 to 470.
With our sellruns (personal loot) you'll get safely and reliably boosted through the City of Ny'alotha, get gear without much effort as well as achievements. Choose your faction and order your boost today!
Procedure and execution
BookingAdd your selected boost to the cart, follow the order process and pay your boost.
WaitingWhen you booked a date to your liking the boosting team will schedule you for the boost.
Shortly before the boostApproximately 10 minutes before your boost you'll receive a friend request from the boosting team. Please accept this request immediately and wait for your group invite.
What you get & what you need
What you get
All 12 Bosses at the Raid Ny'alotha, the Waking City on Heroic mode with personal loot setting.
- The Achievement Vision des Schicksals
- The Achievement Hallen der Hingabe
- The Achievement Geschenk des Fleisches
- The Achievement Der Wachtraum
- The Achievement Der Zeit voraus: N'Zoth der Verderber
- The Quest for the Mount Unverderbte Leerenschwinge
Optionally you get
- Items with an itemlevel 460-470
- A character with level 120
- If one of the booster getting loot they can write it on raidchat and you can roll for this item when its for your class. This service is on a voluntary basis of the booster and therefore no 100% guarantee! Please do not ask the booster if he needs the item or not!
- Important: Especially in the first ID's it can come under certain circumstances to wipes on certain bosses. This is quite normal. Also, it may be that we have to make the final boss on another day because a wrong scalling by Blizzard can lead to the boss is not killable. All boosts will be done. In rare cases, it can also go into another ID.