General Terms And Conditions
§1 Basic conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts that you conclude with us as a supplier (Andreas Weiler, doing business under the name Gamelooting, hereinafter referred to as Gamelooting) via the Gamelooting.com website. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of your own terms and conditions is contradicted.
You, the customer, are required to read and understand all Gamelooting terms and conditions in full before making a purchase here. This is a legal agreement between you (the customer) and Gamelooting. By purchasing any service offered on the Gamelooting.com website, you agree to all of our terms and conditions. If you do not agree to our terms and conditions, please do not purchase any service offered on the Gamelooting.com website.
By visiting the Gamelooting.com website and browsing the content on this website, you represent, under penalty of perjury under US state law, that you are not affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment, Riot Games, Wargaming, Vivendi Universal Studios, or yours respective affiliated companies and subsidiaries (hereinafter: the "unauthorized persons") are employed or associated with them.
IMPORTANT: The services offered on this website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In relation to all virtual goods and services, Gamelooting only provides a service to the buyer. Gamelooting does not sell any goods or items to the buyer.
Gamelooting does not lay claim to the property and intellectual property of unauthorized persons and only acts as an intermediary between customers and unauthorized persons commissioned by third parties. Gamelooting does not claim ownership of property rights held by unauthorized persons. Except for those granted by unauthorized parties, Gamelooting does not transfer any intellectual property rights from this transaction to the buyer. Gamelooting makes no representations regarding the portability, use, or ownership of unauthorized intellectual property. As soon as the payment has been received by Gamelooting and the services have been provided by Gamelooting, the buyer takes the place of the website as a user of the intellectual property of unauthorized persons, but only to the extent permitted by unauthorized persons. Gamelooting is in no way affiliated with unauthorized persons and Gamelooting warns the buyer to avoid infringement and infringement of the intellectual property rights of unauthorized persons.
Gamelooting undertakes not to disclose the conditions or the identity of the parties involved in this transaction to any other party, in particular to any unauthorized person.
§2 Conclusion of the contract
- (1) The subject of the contract is the provision of services. Gamelooting does not sell any goods or items.
- (2) By placing the respective offer on our site, we are submitting a non-binding offer to conclude a contract under the conditions specified in the item description.
- (3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The service intended for purchase is stored in the "shopping cart". You can use the corresponding button in the navigation bar to call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time. After calling up the "Continue to order" page and entering your personal data and the terms of payment, all order data will then be displayed again on the order overview page.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. Sofort, Visa, Mastercard) as a payment method, you will either be taken to the order overview page in our online shop or you will first be redirected to the website of the provider of the instant payment system.
If you are forwarded to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. You will then be directed back to the order overview page in our online shop.
Before submitting the order, you have the option here to check all the details again, to change them (also via the "back" function of the internet browser) or to cancel the order process.
By submitting the order via the "Order with obligation to pay" button, the customer submits a binding purchase offer for the services contained in the shopping cart. After submitting hisOrder an order confirmation (= confirmation of receipt of the order), which does not yet mean acceptance of the purchase offer by Gamelooting. The purchase contract is concluded by sending a separate order confirmation within three working days or by providing the service. The purchase contract is concluded with Gamelooting (Andreas Weiler, Zornstrasse 2, 67549 Worms, trading under the name Gamelooting).
GAMELOOTING has the right to refuse orders.
- (4) We reserve the right not to provide the promised service if it turns out after the conclusion of the contract that the service is not available, although a corresponding obligation has been concluded. In such a case the customer will be notified immediately. Any consideration already provided will be reimbursed immediately. Further claims against us are excluded.
- (5) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by email. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have stored with us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, is not prevented by SPAM filters.
- (1) When you visit our online shop, this means that you are communicating with us electronically. You agree to receive electronic communications from us. When we communicate with you, this can be done through various methods such as email, WhatsApp, Discord, Skype or through our shop's live chat. You agree that all information you provide to us at Gamelooting is truthful and factually correct, without any intended changes or omissions.
- If we cannot reach you using any of the means of communication you have specified in order to fully provide the service you have ordered, we reserve the right to suspend processing of your order until you contact us and provide the required information.
§4 Time-bound services
- (1) If a direct date selection is necessary in the article to provide the service, we reserve and block the space you have booked by submitting the offer in our online shop (see §2 Conclusion of the contract).
- (2) It is still possible to cancel or postpone the appointment no later than 12 hours before the booked or agreed appointment without loss for the customer. If the customer does not appear on time for the appointment, there will be no refund and no replacement appointment.
- (1) In the case of Accountplay services, the customer is requested to provide his account data including login (e-mail) and password for the required account in order to be able to provide the service. The customer does this willingly and knowingly and assumes all associated risks. The buyer remains solely responsible for the recording and retention of all necessary private information in the event that the account is ever stolen.
- (2) We generally recommend changing the password for the required account BEFORE and AFTER the service by Gamelooting.
- (3) Gamelooting undertakes to securely store the account data provided in accordance with the applicable data protection standards and will delete them immediately and completely after the service has been provided.
- (1) We are liable for intent and gross negligence. Furthermore, we are liable for the negligent breach of obligations, the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place, the breach of which jeopardizes the achievement of the purpose of the contract and on whose compliance you as a customer can regularly rely. In the latter case, however, we are only liable for foreseeable, contract-typical damage. We are not liable for slightly negligent breaches of obligations other than those mentioned in the preceding sentences.
- (2) An obligation according to §6 (1) of these terms and conditions is not to guarantee the compatibility of our services with the contractual conditions of the virtual environments in which these services are provided or used.
- (3) The aforementioned liability conditions do not apply to injury to life, limb and health. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
§7 Choice of law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
- (1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law only applies to the extent that it is mandatoryProvisions of the law of the state of habitual residence of the consumer is not withdrawn (favourability principle)
- (2) The place of performance for all services from the business relationships with us and the place of jurisdiction is our registered office, provided you are not a consumer but a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law. The same applies if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or if your place of residence or habitual residence is not known at the time the action is brought. The authority to appeal to the court at another legal place of jurisdiction remains unaffected.
- (3) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention expressly do not apply.
- (4) Identity of the service provider
Telephone: not available
Email: info at gamelooting.com
- (5) Alternative dispute resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr
We are not ready to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before consumer arbitration boards.
- (6) Information on the formation of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are carried out in accordance with the provision "Conclusion of the contract" in our General Terms and Conditions (§2)
- (7) Contract language, contract text storage
- (7.1) The contract language is German.
- (7.2) We do not save the full text of the contract. Before sending the order, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser's print function. After we have received the order, the order data, the information required by law for distance selling contracts and the general terms and conditions will be sent to you again by email.
- (7.3) In the case of requests for offers outside of the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data as part of a binding offer in text form, e.g. by email, which you can print out or save electronically.
- (8) Essential characteristics of the service
- The essential features of the service can be found in the respective offer
- (9) The statutory warranty rights exist.
§8 Prices and Payment Methods
- (1) The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
- (2) Since the services are provided online, there are no shipping costs.
- (3) The payment methods available to you are as follows
- Sofort (formerly Sofortüberweisung)
- Visa (only via "Verified by Visa" without fallback)
- Mastercard (only via "3D Secure" without fallback)
§9 Information on virtual objects and accounts
- (1) Gamelooting does not lay claim to ownership of virtual objects that were acquired through Gamelooting. Payments to Gamelooting are made for our service, not for virtual items. All virtual items conveyed through Gamelooting in relation to the game belong to their respective original licensors. Gamelooting is in no way affiliated with the listed companies.
Last update: 04.11.2021
If you have any questions about our general terms and conditions, you can contact us at any time.